Information about the World each dungeon exists in.
Each World has 10 stages and defeating all Bosses in each stage will allow you to move to the next World.
Defeating the Skeleton King will make Worlds increase in difficulty starting from Worlds 10-10 depending on the player’s choice.
If you are defeated by the Skeleton King, your character will be resurrected in Stage 10-9.
Raging Mushroom Attack
Boss: Mushroom Avenger
- Those mushrooms you kicked are stronger than you thought.
Boss: Great Tarantula
- A super-massive Tarantula born as a mutation. It’s non-poisonous.
Boss: Century Hermit Crab
- A 100-year-old hermit crab that has found its home by hunting a 100-year-old shell. It’s now looking for a 101-year-old shell as its new home.
Boss: Cerberus Snake
- He has three heads, so he is three times smarter than other snakes. At least that’s what it thinks.
Boss: Blood Sucking Bat
- The King of vampire bats. His favorite snack is garlic.
Boss: Ghost Skull
- The idea of combining the body of a ghost strong against physical attacks with the body of a skeleton strong against magic attacks is perfect. At least in theory.
Valet of Overflowing Mana
Boss: Trio Flower
- A flower with the powerful mana of a dungeon.
- It relentlessly attacks the source of mana.
Town of Mad Wizards
Boss: Mad Wizard
- He used to be the best wizard, but he went mad and forgot all magic. He has come up with a new type of magic by hitting the enemies’ heads with his wand.
Boss: Minotaur King
- The strongest Minotaur in the dungeon. The gorgeous fur on his mohawk is surprisingly naturally red.
Drill Hall Of Dead Knights
Boss: Master Death Knight
- The Knight Commander who has returned from the dead. He has chosen you as his successor.
Boss: Skeleton King(10-10)
- You have finally met the Skeleton King, your long-time enemy.
- Defeat the Skeleton King and become the master of the dungeon!
- If you are defeated by the Skeleton King, your character will be resurrected in stage 10-9.